V Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

De Gea should get paid double time when Slabhead and Hoof are in the 11 cos he has to do heroics to keep a clean sheet
bman2
Legend

Good performance so far, especially with the rotation of the back line. Nice to see us finding goals from elsewhere.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Another lovely goal.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We've not conceded a goal with Casemiro and Varane on the pitch so far this season

You can see the difference tonight with Slabhead and Hoof on the pitch and thus the number of chances Bournemouth have had
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The butcher's on

I feel for Bournemouth especially on this wet pitch. Perfect for slide tackles
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Good performance so far, especially with the rotation of the back line. Nice to see us finding goals from elsewhere.
A steady, solid win. Controlled start, improving performance levels as the game has gone on. The sort of game we've started to see more often amd they've been lacking for a while. We've still a way to go but for the first time post-fergie, you can see a process at work. The foundations and a pathway to what we want to be are clearly visible. If we can fuck the Glazers off and provide Hag with proper backing, we'll be back at the top inside 2 years
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fuck the Glazers wrote: 1 year ago We've not conceded a goal with Casemiro and Varane on the pitch so far this season

You can see the difference tonight with Slabhead and Hoof on the pitch and thus the number of chances Bournemouth have had
The difference having a proper central midfield makes is massive. Not just the centre half improvement, we're much more solid in terms of the shape of the side and we keep opponents away from our goal more effectively
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
bman2 wrote: 1 year ago Good performance so far, especially with the rotation of the back line. Nice to see us finding goals from elsewhere.
A steady, solid win. Controlled start, improving performance levels as the game has gone on. The sort of game we've started to see more often amd they've been lacking for a while. We've still a way to go but for the first time post-fergie, you can see a process at work. The foundations and a pathway to what we want to be are clearly visible. If we can fuck the Glazers off and provide Hag with proper backing, we'll be back at the top inside 2 years
Thats how I see it.
Felwin
Legend

Completely missed the game last night. Are these ratings fair?
0693B605-2202-42B1-96DC-68F4691A58F1.jpeg
You lot seem to share what I would’ve thought with that lineup - not confident but in the end pleasantly surprised. Is Martial just out of form? Another quiet game or game over?

Really hope Antony is being rotated/a rocket is being put up his arse. Been really poor since the WC.
FuB
Site Admin

Felwin wrote: 1 year ago Completely missed the game last night. Are these ratings fair?

0693B605-2202-42B1-96DC-68F4691A58F1.jpeg

You lot seem to share what I would’ve thought with that lineup - not confident but in the end pleasantly surprised. Is Martial just out of form? Another quiet game or game over?

Really hope Antony is being rotated/a rocket is being put up his arse. Been really poor since the WC.
Antony was supposedly injured although that could be down to said rocket up his arse. I'd suggest he's been really poor since he joined except for a couple of times where he got it onto his left and curled one in. The rest of the league quickly wised up to that though and i don't think i've seen a winger on the right be so reliant on his left foot that he's rarely, if at all, got the confidence to go past his man if shown onto his right. I was quite surprised to see him show plenty of ability to go past opponents when he was wearing the Brazil shirt so it's about time he brought that to his United perfomances.

As for the scores out of 5, i think i'd give Maguire and Lindelof lower scores and Martial was totally anonymous again. van de Beek wasn't playing terribly and continually getting into useful positions although it's so clear he is not on the same wavelength as the team. Not a great surprise given he's barely played a match for United.

As for the chuckle brothers, I assume they've been given their scores because it was another clean sheet... yet it was against a pretty impotent side and mostly down to Dave and the midfield keeping Bournemouth at bay. Lindelhof did his usual headless chicken routine whenever he's paired with Maguire and, well, Maguire was Maguire.

As we're now consistently seeing, Casemiro and Eriksen were imperious. It's almost as if the problem was the midfield previously although who'd have thought that?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence